Portable Appliance Testing
A portable appliance is any electrical device that is connected to the power supply with a flex and plug.
What does Portable Appliance Testing involve?
WDB Ltd’s fully qualified and experienced engineers will :
- Inspect, test and certify all of your portable appliances
- Provide informative advice as to their condition and safety
- Issue a written report and test certificate
- Cause you and your staff the minimum amount of disruption by providing a fast and professional service
- Give a straightforward pricing structure with no hidden extras
Why do I need to Portable Appliance Test?
PAT testing is required by law in the UK to comply with:
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- and also to
- Minimise the risk of fire and injury
- Satisfy your insurance company
We believe that our regular PAT testing system is the best way to meet these regulations to protect both you, your employees and your customers.
WDB Ltd guarantees a friendly, prompt service at competitive rates and we will aim to beat any genuine quote.